Element Logic continues to grow and is therefore in need of skilled and engaged people to join them on their journey. If you would like to work in a company with a high level of expertise along with the vision to make their customer’s warehouse the most efficient in Europe, this is the place to be!
The company operates in an industry fueled by the E-commerce trend and the ever-increasing need for automation, and is extremely well positioned for the future.
Element Logic is looking for an Application Consultant to join its delivery team and report to the Delivery Manager.
The role is based in Lund, Sweden.
As an Application Consultant at Element Logic, you, in close collaboration with the Project manager, will be responsible for planning system integrations and working processes in detail. This, to be able to install, configure and test the solution together with the customer.
- Finalize and document in detail the client's warehouse processes and necessary integrations in cooperation with the client.
- Install, configure and document the installations.
- Plan and secure the execution of tests in cooperation with the client.
- Assist client at production start.
- Contribute to internal quality assurance processes.
- Assist your team as needed.
- Lead software installation and coordinate related activities.
- University degree or equivalent education in IT/logistics/automation
- Experience with MS SQL and databases
- Good knowledge in Windows (setup, services, network) IIS, Cloud, Azure
- Experience in installation / configuration / testing of software systems
- Experience in consulting work
- Good understanding of logistics processes
- Fluency in English, oral and written
- Good Microsoft office skills
In order to succeed in this role, you are structured, effective and quality conscious and have a progressive attitude. You are analytical and solution oriented and you enjoy working with people.
We see benefits in you enjoying an independent role and having the ability to create progress in your projects on your own. Moreover, you are a positive and responsible person who delivers quality in your work.
Apply by registering at www.pspartner.se and upload your CV and cover letter in English. We review and interview on a continuous basis, why we encourage you to apply as soon as possible - no later than 2019-06-21. All enquiries are treated confidentially.
Start date: As soon as possible, but we are waiting for the right person.
If you have questions, please contact recruiting consultant Kristina Lundin Medved at +46 706302805.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Element Logics’ vision is to make our customer’s warehouse the most efficient in Europe. We focus on efficient goods flow and high productivity to help our customers become more profitable and competetive. In other words, we are: OPTMIZING WAREHOUSE PERFORMANCE
Our core competence is to save space and streamline processes for large and small warehouses. Established in 1985, and being market leader in several market segments has given us considerable expertise and experience.
Element Logic is fully specialized in internal logistics processes; we design, develop and deliver the most advantageous warehouse solutions. We possess the latest expertise in the unique automated storage & retrieval system/mini load system AutoStore® as well as our Warehouse Management System Element WMS/EWMS.
The headquarter is in Kløfta, Norway, with subsidiaries in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Germany.