Beiersdorf is today a global skin care company with more than 150 affiliates and over 17,000 employees worldwide. Our international success is founded on strong brands in all the relevant skin care categories. In the Nordics our success is with our Nivea, Atrix, Dubbeldusch, Eucerin & Hansaplast brands and in Gothenburg we have our Nordics headquarters. The Beiersdorf vision is to be number one in skin care worldwide. We strive for sustainable growth and want to further increase profitability. Key to our success is our people; who have a passion for our consumer brands, products and exhibit limitless entrepreneurial drive and resilience to help us to exceed our goals.www.beiersdorf.se
Beiersdorf is looking for a Nordic Digital Manager to join its digital team in Gothenburg.
You will be leading digital projects and initiatives with clear strategy and vision. With your skills in project management, you`ll be supporting the smooth, cost effective and timely development and implementation of best-in-class digital activities. You will be part of an agile team, and therefore able to lend your expertise and experience to various digital projects.
- The role as Nordic Digital Manager means that you will be responsible for the digital strategy and all digital marketing initiatives in channels relevant to the Nordic markets of Beiersdorf.
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of our digital activities, ensuring they harmonize with our overall strategy for each market.
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining the right digital approach that will optimize our website, increase our visibility on social media as well as developing local digital campaigns for the brands NIVEA, Atrix, NIVEA MEN, Labello and DubbelDusch.
- You will be the project owner towards agencies and partners in this area and our local market teams.
- The role is based in Gothenburg. You will be part of the Northern European Digital Team reporting into the Head of Digital who is based in the UK. Day to day you will be based with the Nordic Marketing Department being the lead for digital across their marketing activations.
Viable candidates have:
- 4-5 years experience from digital marketing fields, comfortable working on various platforms.
- Probable background could be from digital agencies or having gained equivalent experience working as a consultant, in an editorial- or communications department etc.
- Ability to create unique, engaging and selling content while being technically strong, enjoying analysis, optimization, testing as well as follow-up.
- Skills in measuring results, implementing KPIs along with a good understanding of how targeting and user data affects what type of content should be generated.
- Experience in content marketing, SEO, SEM / PPC as well as social media.
Beiersdorf encourages taking initiative and you need to be solution-oriented, enjoying the identification of new opportunities. It is desired that you are a team player with great communication skills, since building relationships is key within an organization that’s serves many stakeholders.
We assume applying candidates have great project management skills, leadership aspiration and lastly, you will be working close to colleagues from other parts of the world, why it is an absolute requirement that you speak and write English as well as one Nordic language fluently. You should also be prepared to travel approximately 3-4 days/ month. Regular travel to the UK (Birmingham and London) will be required as well as visits to the other Nordic markets.
Intrigued? As the process is ongoing, don´t hesitate to send in your application as soon as possible, but no later than September 21st.
If you want to hear more about the position please contact Recruitment Consultants Ulrika Stevrell email@example.com +46 70836 61 08 or Sara Drougge firstname.lastname@example.org + 46 76171 14 27
What Beiersdorf is offering:
You are offered a developing role in the digital team at Beiersdorf, where you will be able to contribute to the development of the Nordic region!
You will work with strong brands in an international context where you will take great responsibility.