MMT is now looking for a proactive Sales Manager with good marketing skills who is willing to take on the challenge to build solid client collaborations within the offshore industry.
- Build client business contacts in offshore in the region.
- Use these relations to gather information about future client investment, activities and possible projects. Open up for informal information sharing with key clients.
- Build client knowledge related to key clients and their needs and demands aiming to deliver according to their expectations.
- Inform clients about MMT’s capabilities and possibilities to improve their efficiency by using MMT as a business partner.
- Create the clients’ trust in MMT and open up for and gain frame agreements for future delivery.
The overall responsibility for the Sales Manager Europe position is to expand customer base and increase profitable sales within Scandinavia and Continental Europe for MMT subsea marine survey inspections. Applicants for the position should possess good knowledge of marketing principles and demonstrate accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives.
- Implementing sales activities within the sales region through the formulation and execution of proposal strategies that capitalize on MMT competitive strengths to serve the customer's needs resulting in execution of definitive sales agreements.
- Support CCO in developing business plans and strategies for Europe.
- Lead deal strategy development and reviews, ultimately obtaining appropriate approvals for pricing, delivery and other commercial terms for specific sales proposals.
- Assist CCO in identifying new opportunities and creating sales analysis for the assigned sales region
- Work with development of marketing material to promote new products and services for business growth.
Background and experience
- Relevant education to understand the principles of marketing and sales in combination operational experience from the offshore industry.
- At least 5 additional years of experience in Sales Management and Project Management.
- Solid understanding of customer requirements and market dynamics.
- Experience and knowledge from the marine survey industry; products/services and markets are preferred.
Application and contact
This recruitment is managed by PS Partner and MMT is the hiring part. If you are interested in the position please apply at www.pspartner.se. Interviews will be conducted continuously. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Mats Törn by +46 761-645969 / email@example.com.
We deliver complete marine surveys and inspections to our clients, with a dedication and professionalism that cannot be equalled.
We uphold our values of offering a flexible, innovative, reliable and efficient service at all times, and this is reflected in the long-standing relationships that we hold with our clients.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to our clients and their projects, whether they are large, small, short or long term.
We execute all our surveys with enthusiasm and with a continuous open communication, supporting our clients’ requests and needs, whilst being able to offer the expertise for new innovative solutions.
Our clients benefit from our experience, our resources and our commitment every step of the way. www.mmt.se