The role of Software Solution Architect means that you are part of creating the best solution from a software perspective. This means following the process from sales through the realization phase for our customers in the Nordic market. It is your job to ensure that the customer's current and future requirements are translated into functionality that corresponds to the customer's expectations. The role is dynamic where you will work with customers from many different industries with support from colleagues globally.
Main Work Tasks
- Work with the customer, the sales team and designers to create, present, demonstrate, describe and estimate IT solutions for potential projects
- Consult the sales team on conceptual IT issues and processes during the sales phase
- Ensure that any change in requirements within the project is handled correctly through the project's life cycle
- Support software testers in their test work
- Map the customer's requirements against standard functionality in our standard product and identify and describe project-specific solutions and time-estimating them
- Collaborate with software developers to find the best solution for the requirements identified
- Write function specification over the system
- Define and document change orders for the customer together with software project manager
Background and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience of working with IT systems / applications
- Knowledge of logistics or supply chain as well as related processes
- Excellent in English in both speech and writing
- Some years of experience in requirements management, specification and analysis of IT systems
- Experience of managing requirements and communicating these to both end users and developers.
- Some years of experience as a consultant or system integration
- Experience in software development
- Experience of agile development methods
- Good negotiating skills
- Can communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Delivers high quality even under pressure
Great opportunity for competence development and interesting career paths, also internationally
A job with great variety and interesting tasks and clear personal goals linked to the corporate strategies
Freedom to bring your own ideas
Good working climate and appreciated leaders
High customer and business focus
A company we are proud of, with a corporate culture based on the core values Clarity, Commitment, Competence and Collaboration
We work with PS Partner in this recruitment. To apply for the service, register your CV at www.pspartner.se. We work with a continuous selection so send in your application as soon as possible. For questions please contact recruitment consultant Ana Shontova firstname.lastname@example.org
We shape the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Ana Shontova is PS Partners main go-to person when it comes to IT / Tech. She began her journey at PS Partner in the spring of 2018 and soon showed a clear interest in the IT/ AI/ Tech industries which harmonized with a strong passion for people and business. Ana is raised in Germany and holds a degree in Business Administration from the Berlin School of Economics and Law. Her interest in new cultures has taken her to Berlin, London, Shanghai, Sofia and now (thanks to cupid) to Gothenburg. Ana speaks four languages and could easily be referred to as a "global citizen". She quickly adopted PS Partners' foremost driving force - listening to candidates. Through this, Ana developed together with PS reverse recruitment within IT/ Tech. That is, focusing on understanding what candidates wants to do and thereafter, we find appropriate workplaces and positions. PS Tech is what we call Reverse Recruitment - it doesn't need to be trickier than that.