As technical leader you transform functional requirements into software design code and validate it according to the defined test cases.
You will coordinate a team of software system engineers and assist less experienced members of the team, following and fostering agile methods in software development as defined by the organization. Ensure adherence to all the relevant instructions and standards of the Swisslog Quality Management System and actively contribute to the deliverables of the team.
- Take overall responsibility for the technical realisation of the software project under her/his control, and to supervise the software project team members. Undertake the delivery of an entire software project or part of a project, including design, implementation, testing, integration (in-house) and documentation.
- Ensure that the work carried out for a project fulfils the requirements of the client contract and protects Swisslog’s interests. Provide timely progress information and reports to the project and Integration managers. Gain a good understanding of the customer’s operational working practices to enable the team to improve the ability to design and implement requirements.
- Assist members of the team and department in the knowledge of our existing products and processes.
- Be responsible for identifying the project related training needs of project team members and drawing such to the attention of the project and departmental manager. Ensure that documentation produced for a project is kept up-to-date and is available for delivery according to the project requirements.
- Develop a concept for the realization of the customized application software required for the project being undertaken, and to allocate tasks to the various members of the team.
- Keep accurate, complete and up-to-date records of discussions involving clients and third party suppliers relating to the project.
- Elaborating design specification.
- Reviewing functional specification.
- Providing cost estimation for Software Realization scope.
- Participate in internal and external meetings to ensure the communication with all parties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information technology or equivalent
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Strong Java (SE,EE)
- Enterprise frameworks: EJB 3.1, Spring
- Enterprise Java APIs - JPA, JMS
- SQL programming
- Understanding of Relational database concepts and architecture
- Willingness to travel
Experience in a commercial software development environment
Previous experience of leading a team providing software solutions.
WE OFFERAn interesting and challenging role in an international environment A strong
culture based on team spirit, customer focus, feedback and collaboration.
If you have great interest in Logistic Solutions, then you could be the one we are searching for.
We shape the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.